Monday, 4 December 2017

Innisfree's Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review

I'm back to this place after hundred years.  FCUK THISSHITDon't ask me why. Due to internship life, I have no time for it although I keep trying my best to update frenquently. Finally, it's over. Wohooooooooooo!
Before that, I would really like to say a big thank to those who read and support my blog. You know who you are. MUAKZZZZZZ

Throwback to the last conversation with one of my partner in crimes few months ago, she suggested/persuaded me to start up a Youtube channel since I look good in camera. She told me that I could become successful and famous. Loves you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's not the main point. The main point is actually I love sharing my opinions regarding skincare products. Hmmmmm A lot of people especially girls always have a problem which is making hard decision on buying skincare products. "Should I buy this?' "Is this good?" "I can't decide which to buy!" "OMFG!" blah blah blah. Yes, some of you might go to do research or look for the reviews before purchasing skincare products. However, the reviews are based on my opinions and thoughts lah. (Abuden?)
Nahhhh you can choose to believe or ignore it. It depends on you. This is freedom of speech??!!Just kidding. It's freedom of choice. ;) ;) ;)

If you did paid attention on my insta story before, I had posted it about this Innisfree product. I said Stay tuned for my review! Okay I made it! Oh wait, there's a similiar with my first post, right? No worries. Both of these products are completely different. Heheheehehehehe.
I'm a big fan of Innisfree and The Face Shop as well. I love to explore and purchase their skincare products since I have the membership cards.

I bought this yeah yeah yeah!

The left side is Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask while the right side is Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.

People like me might be curious or wonder what are their differences. I asked the sales person before, he told me that Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask has x2 function(双倍功能) compared to Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. It included everything. Of course, its price is higher.

This is how it looks like with the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. It is extremely dryyyyy till you have to put on some water then only can apply it on your face. While rinsing off with lukewarm water, I feel the the face area become smooth and soft.

For Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask, the best part is I don't need to mixed with any water. It is so watery and smoothy. Damn good! After I pump out the clay, I just straight apply it on my face. While rinsing off with lukewarm water, I just feel normal. It is not as smooth as Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. Overall, it is not what I had expected but you can choose Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask if you did not want to spend too much money. Besides that, don't use it every single day k. This is not your cleasing foam wtf. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You only can use it once or twice a week. It same like how you use face scrub.

Once I'm done with the washing off part, I will use toner and moisturizer to maintain my skin. Seriously, my skin condition is getting worse whenever I don't get sufficient sleep. D:

Don't get confused with the size of packaging. Both also 100ml. =D

I can't wait to buy this Christmas Limited Edition from Innisfree! T__T

No comments: