Monday, 5 February 2018

Innisfree x Snoopy Collection No Sebum Mineral Powder Review

3 things that can make me fcking mad : Face got tanned, pop out pimplesssss & oily skin on T-zone area. ASDFGHJKLLLLLL I'm not really excited for CNY but of course I still need to look good or else all your relatives ask Alamak what happen to your face?
It takes thousand years to become fairer and you just need half an hour to get tanned, agree? Please use a word to desrcibe Malaysia's weather, BURNING. Yes, I feel my whole body is burning 24/7. If you want me to get a tanned skin, I just need to go out & stand under the sun within one hour.
This problem is kind of awkward when people say:"Walao your forehead look like is shinning." Yeahhh seriously this is a sarcasm. (: What is the meaning of shinning on your forehead? It means that your forehead is very so damn super extremely oily until bling bling ohhhhh. Shit I hate this.


Last month, I posted a voting poll regarding whether should I purchase this limited edition - Innisfree x Snoopy. 98% of them said yes & 8% said no. As you can see that, Snoopy goes viral everywhere due to the year of dog. Whenever Innisfree or The Face Shop release limited edition collection, I will definitely purchase them. The Face Shop released The Simpsons collection on last year, but then the post still on pending. Hahahahaahahahaha. *Laziness overload*


So, I bought this, No Sebum Mineral Powder without any consideration. Most of the stocks are still available. No doubt, Asian people usually have combination skin. T-zone area is oily skin while the cheeks are dry af. My T-zone area confirmed turn into super oily after few hours. This makes me soooo damn d*lan you know. That oily skin esepcially on my forehead can be used as a cooking oil. I can use that oily skin to fry a sunny-side up egg. I did not know what to do with my oily skin since I have already put on make up. I just wish my my face stay in cool & refreshing all day long even after putting on make up. In order to sort out this problem, I even asked a lot of people for the suggestions/ recommendations. Why my forehead becomes oily although I am staying indoor? Any solutions/ways to get rid of that sibehhhh annoying oily skin? 

Then, I keep searching for the products that can help me to stay away from super oily skin. I feel there's a hope until I saw this product from Innisfree. It can help to control oil! Damn I found my Mr.Right! The retail price I think is slightly cheaper than the Hermo beauty online. The size of packing is small so it does not occupy too much spaces. 

It actually came out with Snoopy collection. WOWOWWWW! Of course I must buy it lahhhh di*
I apply it every time after putting on my make up. Guess what? It really workssssss! I can't say that not 100% the oily skin can be gone forever on my forehead but it at least helps to reduce oily skin. You can feel like your forehead is covered up by the powder, very smooth. Besides that, my T-zone area are not that oily compared to the last time. Before using this, my world is totally B&W. LOLLL


Just a reminder, this is not only for after make up. It can also apply for your daily skincare rountine. BUT, make sure this is last stage of your daily skincare rountine or make up. Don't go and apply aloe vera after using this. Does it make sense? Noooooooo.


No comments: