August was such a hectic month, that's why I got no time to keep my blog updated.
I need a short gatewayyyyyy! *screams*
Few days ago, my regular(close) customer said that I have a very good skin condition and she asked me how to take care of it. Heheheheheheee This made my day. (She enjoys being served by me because we always have a lot of interaction).
Today, another customer suddenly said :"Wah, your skin is very good ohhh". I was kinda happy and excited after hearing that. I did not apply any foundation, BB cream or CC cream. This shows that my daily rountine of skincare really works.
I told them that I love to take care of my skin. I apply aloe vera product every single day and do mask once a week.
The previous post was about Nature Republic's Aloe Vera. Today, I'm gonna strongly recommended another moisturizing product which is Always 21's aloe vera. If you did paid attention on my insta story, I had uploaded it before. :) This is the first and new trying product for Always 21. Seriously, I had never heard this Korean skincare brand before. Somehow, never try never know. :P Plus,I wanted to write a review about this. This is based on my opinion. Hopefully this and previous reviews could help out those who are thinking what to buy or use for moisturizing.
I used to do research before purchasing any skincare products. But then, packed schedules drive me crazyyyyy. damnnnn
One day, I passed by the Always 21 store and accidentally found out that it is selling aloe vera products. I was actually searching for another replacement for Nature Republic's aloe vera. So, I decided to go to the store in order to know the aloe vera and check out the price. (I was supposed to do research before stepping into the store). Then, the sale person saw me and quickly ran towards me. He ended up slowly explained all the skincare products to me. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA Anyway, thumbs up for the good service! :D
I asked him what is the difference between Nature Republic's aloe vera and Always 21's aloe vera?
For Always 21's aloe vera, the ingredients are resourced from its own country, Korea. Due to this reason, the retail price becomes cheaper compared to Nature Republic. The ingredients of Nature Republic are resourced from USA if I'm not mistaken. (I couldn't remember that).
I apply aloe vera before going out in the morning or afternoon as a proectation from sunray. I feel insecure if I leave the house without applying aloe vera. At night, I use it as a sleeping mask before going to bed. We need apply moisturizer especially sleeping with air conditioner. Air conditioner can cause our skin very dry.
Conclusion, our body need water. Same goes to our dry skin, we need moisturizer so that it can always maintain in a good condition. ;)
I need a short gatewayyyyyy! *screams*
Few days ago, my regular(close) customer said that I have a very good skin condition and she asked me how to take care of it. Heheheheheheee This made my day. (She enjoys being served by me because we always have a lot of interaction).
Today, another customer suddenly said :"Wah, your skin is very good ohhh". I was kinda happy and excited after hearing that. I did not apply any foundation, BB cream or CC cream. This shows that my daily rountine of skincare really works.
I told them that I love to take care of my skin. I apply aloe vera product every single day and do mask once a week.
The previous post was about Nature Republic's Aloe Vera. Today, I'm gonna strongly recommended another moisturizing product which is Always 21's aloe vera. If you did paid attention on my insta story, I had uploaded it before. :) This is the first and new trying product for Always 21. Seriously, I had never heard this Korean skincare brand before. Somehow, never try never know. :P Plus,I wanted to write a review about this. This is based on my opinion. Hopefully this and previous reviews could help out those who are thinking what to buy or use for moisturizing.
I used to do research before purchasing any skincare products. But then, packed schedules drive me crazyyyyy. damnnnn
One day, I passed by the Always 21 store and accidentally found out that it is selling aloe vera products. I was actually searching for another replacement for Nature Republic's aloe vera. So, I decided to go to the store in order to know the aloe vera and check out the price. (I was supposed to do research before stepping into the store). Then, the sale person saw me and quickly ran towards me. He ended up slowly explained all the skincare products to me. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA Anyway, thumbs up for the good service! :D
I asked him what is the difference between Nature Republic's aloe vera and Always 21's aloe vera?
For Always 21's aloe vera, the ingredients are resourced from its own country, Korea. Due to this reason, the retail price becomes cheaper compared to Nature Republic. The ingredients of Nature Republic are resourced from USA if I'm not mistaken. (I couldn't remember that).
To be honest, the aloe vera is extremely SOOTHING compared to Nature Republic's.
Can you spot the diffrences? The aloe vera of Nature Republic contained 92% while Alwyas 21 contained 99%. This is the reason why Always 21's aloe vera is extremly soothing.
I apply aloe vera before going out in the morning or afternoon as a proectation from sunray. I feel insecure if I leave the house without applying aloe vera. At night, I use it as a sleeping mask before going to bed. We need apply moisturizer especially sleeping with air conditioner. Air conditioner can cause our skin very dry.
Conclusion, our body need water. Same goes to our dry skin, we need moisturizer so that it can always maintain in a good condition. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment