Thursday, 27 July 2017

Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Review

One month one post. July is going to over. So, I decided to get a quick update before this month ends. Been busying for many stuffs recently. I hate this kind of mixed feeling. Sucks.
Malaysia's Nature Republic had already closed down almost one month. DAMN I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS FACT. :( :( :(
No worriessss ladies and gentlemen! You still can purchase it from Althea and Hermo website. It is only RM13.00 and RM14.00 now!!! WTF??!!

When your lips are dry, you will use lips balm for moisturising. So, if you are dry skin type, what would you do to your face? Using hydrating mask?

To be honest, my face condition was extremely worst during secondary school. Pimples everywhere, dark skin and black scars on my forehead area. My friends used to laugh at me every day. :( It was a black history in my lifetime. I used aloe vera in order to remove the black scars. Plus, I never learned on how to take care of my face that time. I felt regret for not taking good care of it. It would be much better if I did that earlier. Haihhhhhhhh.

Then, it is getting a lot of improvements once I stepped into university. I started taking care of my face. No pimplessss and black scars anymore! Hehehehehehhehehe! :D Pimples only pop out before period. Even my friends always tell me that my skin improves a lotssssss! Wohoooooooo! I do make up but then I did not apply any foundation, BB cream or CC cream. So yeahh, stop saying that I'm using all these to cover up my face.

During secondary school, I used aloe vera which comes from the natural plant. Luckily my mummy's friends' house were having this plant. So, mummy helped me to get the aloe vera from them.


 This natural aloe vera is more juicy compared to Nature Republic's Aloe Vera. 
Actually you can buy it from wet market(pasar pagi). It costs around RM1.50.
In addition, this natural aloe vera only can keep inside refrigerator for few days. It will turn into purple colour after few days.

Then, I've been using Nature Republic's Aloe Vera since 18 years old until now. Kekekekekeke. Somehow, I found something strange about it. Not everyone is suitable for using this aloe vera. At first, I thought it is suitable for everyone as aloe vera is not harmful. I heard some of my friends said that their faces are actually sensitive to this Aloe Vera moisturising product. Besides that, I saw some people claimed about it on the Internet. They said that their faces got red spots and feel itchy after applying it.

FYI, I keep this aloe vera into the refrigerator so that it makes me feel cooler while applying on it. I bring it along when going for a vacation. The happiness is when your staying hotel is provided with a refrigerator. T___T I use that refrigerator to keep my aloe vera and mask instead of food and bevarages. Hahahahahahahahhaahhaa!

I will be feeling insecure if I did not apply it before going out as you know Malaysia's weather is kind of scary. I apply it before going out every day and before going to bed.
Does it actually works? For me, it is actually not that 100% moisturizing and juicy compared to the natural plant. But, the benefit is this Nature Republic's Aloe Vera can be kept inside refrigerator for many months. If you have scars on your face, you can actually apply it.

Conclusion, please go look for a skincare consultant before using it. =)
As I mentioned, not everyone is suitable for this product.

No comments: