HAIIIIIII! My final was over last week and back to working life as usual. So, it's kinda busy and tired for meeeeeee. :( Haihhhhh what to do? Study Hard Work Hard Play Hard Eat Hard Spend Hard(?)
It is really goodddddd when one of your besties is a beautician. She can be my personal skincare consultant.Whenever I have any skincare problems, she will definitely answer and explain clearly to me.Taking good care of our skincare is important but yet I STAY UP LATE EVERY NIGHT. #fml
I'm used to become her model when she was still studying in beauty course. And now, I become her customer. Not bad siaaaaaa. Being as her best friend, of course I must support her! :D :D
I took leave today for my facial treatment since I have already booked an appointment earlier. I went for it with my mother.
My bestie spent around 3 hours on my facial treatment. It can be seemed that my whole face have "unlimited" blackheads HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA wtf. After removing all blackheads, I feel that I got a brand new face. Hahahahahahahahhahaha nahhhh just kidding. Removing blackheads progress is kinda painnnnnn. However, the painful is not that even as pain as heartbreaking. Ha-Ha-Ha
People, please don't be lazy to remove the blackheads or whiteheads on your face.We are surrounded by polluted air or dirty environement every day. Therefore, blackheads and whiteheads are easily to grow on our face.
Moreover, Malaysians are more on combination skin type due to the weather while those people living in 4 seasons countries are typically dry skin type. That's why you can always see they buy a lot of moisturizing products.
It is really goodddddd when one of your besties is a beautician. She can be my personal skincare consultant.Whenever I have any skincare problems, she will definitely answer and explain clearly to me.Taking good care of our skincare is important but yet I STAY UP LATE EVERY NIGHT. #fml
I'm used to become her model when she was still studying in beauty course. And now, I become her customer. Not bad siaaaaaa. Being as her best friend, of course I must support her! :D :D
My bestie spent around 3 hours on my facial treatment. It can be seemed that my whole face have "unlimited" blackheads HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA wtf. After removing all blackheads, I feel that I got a brand new face. Hahahahahahahahhahaha nahhhh just kidding. Removing blackheads progress is kinda painnnnnn. However, the painful is not that even as pain as heartbreaking. Ha-Ha-Ha
People, please don't be lazy to remove the blackheads or whiteheads on your face.We are surrounded by polluted air or dirty environement every day. Therefore, blackheads and whiteheads are easily to grow on our face.
Moreover, Malaysians are more on combination skin type due to the weather while those people living in 4 seasons countries are typically dry skin type. That's why you can always see they buy a lot of moisturizing products.
These are the vouchers. Actually I bought these during its promotion. RM99 is for first trial.
Both beauticians are prettyyyyy and friendly I swear!! *I'm not lying*
Where is it located? DM me for the location thank you.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
You can go search on their Facebook Page for more details. ;)
It is not just having facial treatment, they do provide body treatment as well.
My prettyyyyy babeeeeeee <3 br="">3>
Seriously, I love the ambience there! The place is clean and comfortable.
This is my room number for facial treatment today.
The space is big and wide. My mom fell alseep while having facial treatment because she said it was too comfy. Sleeping well on the bed rather than having an insomniaaaaa. Am I right?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA. This was taken after done the facial treatment. Sorry for the low quality photo. T_T
In conclusion, thankssss for the facial treatment. Such a great service and ambience. I will definitely visit again. ;) ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment