Monday, 15 May 2017

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review

I'm back to blogging life after 1234567890 years. Wohooooooo! I'm used to write blogs when I was in secondary school. Then, I stoppoed blogging it after entering university. Oh Well, I should have started back my passion on blogging. Heheheheheheheehehe! :D Hopefully I could manage my time to write it. Finals are coming soonnnnnnn! And yes I'm still blogging here. BRAVO!

Basically the reason I'm back to blogging life as I would like to share some reviews of skincare products to everyone(readers?). You guys at least can read my posts whenever you are free or too bored until got nothing to do. You can strike the boredom by reading my posts. Hahaahahahahaahhaaahaa! Ehhhhh are you sure got people read your posts? I will  make the posts become more interesting to be read by everyone. If possible, I hope I could update it frequently. *sobs*

My friends and sister always ask me about the thoughts after using those skincare products. After that, I will start sharing my thoughts and try to convince them to buy(if that product works). I also love asking, sharing, exploring and discussing with my friends about skincare products topic. Seriously, I get excited whenever this kind of topic begins. Kekekekekekekeke. Besides that, I do love explore and purchase skincare products. But, most of the skincare products that I bought are made in Korea. To be honest, Korean skincare products are damn influencing and the most importantly USEFUL! Hmmmm I mean some of it. :D I'm not helping Korea to promote its skincare products due to I'm a Kpop lover. Hahahahahahahahahahaaa! Oppaaaaaa!
Every Korean brand has its own representative/best sellers of skincare products. For example, Nature Republic: Aloe Vera, Too Cool For School: Egg Mousse Soap/Egg Mousse Pack, Etude House: Wonder Pore, April Skin: Magic Stone, Laneige: Water Sleeping Mask/Lip Sleeping Mask and blah blah blahhhhh.

What are the popular skincare products come to your mind when you think about Innisfree? Green Tea Serum Seed, Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and masks as well! Buahahahahahahahahah! There are actually two types of Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. I have done the research before to find out what are the differences. The Super Volcanic is for combination skin type while Jeju Volcanic is for dry/normal skin. Mine is combination skin type. So, I'm using the Super Volcanic. In addition, I have checked out the prices for both in Malaysia's store. The prices are different. (Both also damn expensive T__T)


I bought one from Althea online website(thanks my friend for helping me to order it) and another one was given by my besties last year. Much appreciated.

 It contains 100ml. It can be used around 1 year depends on how often you are using it. For me, I use it once or twice a week. It depends on my mood tho. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! #winliaolor

This is how it looks like inside. 

I have been starting using it since last year until now. As you can see the picture above, it is extremely dryyyyyyyyyyyyyy inside. You have to get some water and mix with the clay. Of course don't need to put so much water lahhhh. After using the water and mixing with the clay, it will become more stickyyyyyyy. This is the most headache part. Then, you can start to apply it on your face.Ohhhh yaaaa I will wash my face everytime before using this.

Then, I will leave it more than 1 hour! WTF? More than 1 hour?!! Are you crazyyyy?!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Because I'm lazy to go washroom to rinse off with lukewarm water. I have to walk upstair and go to the washroom even though I have one it on downstair.
Please do not not follow and learn it from me.This is totally a wrong demostration, supposedly to leave it around 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, you have to rinse off with lukewarm water immediately.

Okay, how is the outcome? I feel like my face become smoother after rising off. When you applying on your face, the clay sibehhhhhh dry man! After rising off, your face are not dry anymore. Har? It means that this product is not working? No worries people. The moment when I'm rising off with lukewarm water, my face becomes smoother than before. Wahhhhh! Really mou? Don't lie ahhhh.You go and try yourself then you will know it. *winks* At the same time, it brightens up my dull skin. I feel my face turn into brighter everytime after using it.
Does it reduces the pores? I cannot give the accurate answer because I'm using other skincare products as well. But, I can tell you that it really helps in smoothing and brigtening up my face. :P

Last but not least, do not miss out one of the important steps which is apply your face with toner after rinsing off with lukewarm water. ;) ;) ;)

So, what's next?

- xoxo -
   

No comments: